Guys, the One Minute Economics YouTube channel
needs your help!
I genuinely love teaching people economics and publishing awesome videos but to do things properly, a lot of tme/energy has to be invested. A LOT.
There are 5 simple ways through which you can support the channel:
1) Buy my Wealth Management 2.0 book, which teaches people how to manage their money properly, how to avoid financial mistakes, how to invest wisely and so on. I like to think of it as 457 pages of financial wisdom, visit
for more information about myself and the book. Or you can buy it directly on:
(digital, paper and audiobook version)
Barnes & Noble
2) Make a PayPal donation by sending whichever amount you deem appropriate to the
PayPal address or clicking on the following button:
3) Make a donation via Bitcoin by sending whichever amount you deem appropriate to the
Bitcoin address or scanning the QR code below:
4) Becoming a patron on Patreon. Click
to visit my Patreon profile and contribute, you'll also be receiving some very cool perks!
5) Use the form below to subscribe to my newsletter. Don't worry, I won't pester you with emails. You'll probably only hear from me when I launch a new book
If there's anything I can be of help with, shoot me an email (
) or give me a call (